Real estate and broker courses are valid for two years after the course completion date. The course final exams are loaded in your account when you register. You take them from your computer where ever you have a reliable internet connection. You will be given a score as soon as you finish the exam. If you pass, the certificate will appear in your account within an hour. The state licensing exam is taken at specific locations.
Advice from the Pros: Tips for getting ahead from Florida real estate agents Todd Kevitch, – How to Become a Real Estate Agent in Florida: Want some advice from a successful Florida real estate agent? We talked to Florida Realtor Todd Kevitch who gave us his take on the exam as well as becoming a successful agent in Florida.
Todd Kevitch, Florida Realtor:
On The Florida Real Estate Exam: I always recommend that people take the class within a two week period (if they have time) and then take the State exam soon after. That way the information is fresh in their minds for the exam.
The List of Steps and Requirements how to get a Real Estate license in Florida.
– Meet Florida requirements.
– You must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED in order to become licensed in Florida.
– Complete 63 classroom-hours of pre-licensing courses.
You would need
– Submit a completed application, electronic fingerprints, and the fee
– Pass the Florida Real Estate Agant Exam with a grade of at least 75 out of 100 points or pass the Florida Real Estate Law Exam with a grade of at least 30 out of 40 points.
– Activate your Florida real estate license using the DBPR RE 11 Become Active Sales Associate or BrokerSales Associate form, OR
– Have your employing broker activate your new license online using the brokers online account.
– Successfully complete post-licensing course for sales associate consisting of at least 45 classroom-hours, before your initial sales license expires. Even if your license is inactive, you will still need to complete the post licensing course before the license expires. You will need at least 45 classroom hours.
The Climer School of Real Estate began in 1998 to teach people to pass their Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License Exam. Since then we have expanded to not only provide the Sales Associates course but Continuing Education courses, Real Estate Broker classes and Personal and Professional Development classes. Read more about Get a real estate license.
The Climer School offers you a variety of study aids, including Review CDs, an Online Sales Review class, Review Textbooks, Practice Tests, YouTube videos, Tutoring and Study Guides. After you receive your Florida Real Estate License, The Climer School of Real Estate will take you to the next level by enhancing your career with interesting materials and classes.
– Sales Associate Pre License
– Broker Pre License
– State Exam Sales Review
– Post 45 Licensing
– En Espaol
– Broker Post Licensing
– Continuing Ed
– Package Specials
– Instructor Continuing Education
Climer School of Real Estate
Florida Permit # ZH43756
5104 N. Orange Blossom Trail
The Rosemont Building
Orlando, FL 32810